Join an expert from NASA to hear first-hand how the agency embraced new video technologies to transform how its workers communicate within the agency and beyond. Webinar viewers will:
- Investigate the drivers for ubiquitous video conferencing including telework initiatives, connecting distributed teams for increased productivity, broadcasting and recording of events and training sessions to reduce travel, etc.
- Explore how new technologies deliver HD-quality video meetings over standard IP networks to laptops, tablets and smartphones already deployed in the field.
- Learn how to leverage legacy video conferencing equipment as part of the new strategy.
- Explore ways to ensure data security and HIPAA compliance.
- Understand how JITC certification of video conferencing software enhances security for all public sector deployments.
Dr. Robert Starr
NASA LEARN Project Manager
NASA Langley Research Center
Federal Account Executive
Visual Systems Group, Inc
Director, Product Marketing