Watch this webinar recording to hear from Joan Vandermate, VP of Marketing at Vidyo and Zac Cook, VP of Sales at IDSolutions, as they examine how organizations of all sizes can now to take advantage of the latest technology advances and service models at an affordable price, while still benefiting from the same HD-video conferencing solutions used by the world’s largest governments and enterprises. Whether you have 10 employees or 2000, you can’t afford not to add video collaboration to your business.
This webinar explores:
- Today’s desktop, mobile and browser based video clients that are easy for anyone to use, making it possible for everyone in your organization to join video calls, from wherever they work
- Software based room systems that allow you to create your own HD video rooms for a fraction of the cost of yesterday’s hardware based systems
- The latest error correction algorithms that eliminate the need for private, QoS networks and make it possible to reliably deliver great video over the public internet and wireless networks
- Subscription based services that allow you to start small and grow as your needs expand
- Flexible service plans to suit businesses of all sizes and types, from a single location to nationwide coverage