On-Demand Webinar: The Future of Public Sector Collaboration: Affordable Face-to-Face Meetings Using Any Device from Anywhere
Federal agencies are pioneering innovative ways to bring together distributed teams for real-time collaboration
Dr. Robert Starr
NASA LEARN Project Manager NASA Langley Research Center
Federal Account Executive Visual Systems Group, Inc.
Fill out the form below and check out the on-demand version of one of our winning webinars.
(Fields in bold are required.)
Join an expert from NASA to hear first-hand how the agency embraced new video technologies to transform how its workers communicate within the agency and beyond. Webinar attendees will:
- Investigate the drivers for ubiquitous video conferencing including telework initiatives, connecting distributed teams for increased productivity, broadcasting and recording of events and training sessions to reduce travel, etc.
- Explore how new technologies deliver HD-quality video meetings over standard IP networks to laptops, tablets and smartphones already deployed in the field.
- Learn how to leverage legacy video conferencing equipment as part of the new strategy.
- Explore ways to ensure data security and HIPAA compliance.
- Understand how JITC certification of video conferencing software enhances security for all public sector deployments.