A Vidyo Case Study: BluCurrent Credit Union
Featuring Derek Williams, COO, and Gary Kirk, EVP, BluCurrent Credit Union
Widespread adoption of consumer video communication services such as Microsoft Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger or Apple FaceTime has made video calling ubiquitous. It is this pervasiveness that has created a customer expectation that video can be easily added as an interaction channel for customer engagement and support.
Learn about the use case of the BluCurrent Credit Union, Springfield's largest credit union with nearly 20,000 members. BluCurrent deployed a Vidyo member engagement solution to provide its members with video-enabled agents who can personally and efficiently help them with non-teller banking needs. The results?
- Centralized video-enabled banking agents make the banking experience efficient, personal, and professional for members.
- Cross sales of banking products via video-enabled banking have increased by 20%.
- Members who have used the system rate it 4.5 out of a possible 5, and 93% say that they would recommend it to someone else.
What attendees will learn:
- How to enable high quality B2B and B2C video collaboration
- Best practices for integrating video-enabled member services into existing workflows and applications
Who should watch:
- CIOs and Senior Management
- IT, AV, Telecom Managers and Network Administrators
- Line of Business Managers Who Need External Collaboration
Derek Williams & Gary Kirk
As COO and Executive Vice President at BluCurrent, respectively, Derek and Gary were deeply involved in their video banking rollout and ongoing success story. BluCurrent Credit Union is Springfield's largest credit union with nearly 20,000 members, 3 branch locations, and over $140 million in assets. Learn straight from the source: how to integrate video member services into your credit union and increase member loyalty and overall satisfaction.