How Video Banking is Transforming
Customer Engagement in the Digital Era
For centuries, the foundation of banking has been built on the core value of building and nurturing personal, face-to-face relationships. Today, in the era of digital transformation where branch traffic is decreasing but always-on customers expect better service even outside of traditional working hours, video banking is the perfect means of creating a more human form of personalized service.
It’s no surprise then that 80%+ of banks are planning to offer video banking.
This webinar details this trend and presents key research findings from a recent study of 282 bankers in 63 countries conducted by Efma, CUNA Strategic Services and Vidyo.
Watch now and hear about:
- The drivers of the market shift towards video banking
- The perception of bankers towards this new channel
- How to integrate video banking in your omnichannel strategy
- Case studies of successful implementations
- How to quickly get your first video banking service up and running